Reminiscence and Resource Centre

Male representative for Depts 431 - 442, David Nelder, started at East Tilbury in 1935 and worked in various sections of the leather factory until he joined the Army in 1941.

He served in the R.A.S.C. combined operations and since his return in 1945 has been edge-trimming in Dept 442.

David was elected to the “Workers Parliament” in October of last year.

DAVID NELDER - 1948